Instructions NetSuite Login a fast way to approach with the leading integrated cloud business software suite.
- To log into NetSuite first you need to register an account. You read the instructions to register here : NetSuite Sign Up
- If you have registered your account successfully, please follow step 1.
Open a Web browser that you are using, be it Firefox, or Google Chrome Coc Coc and type in the address: www.netsuite.com
Click on the word "login" in the top right corner of the web page.
You will be instructed to login as shown below:
- Type in your email address in the “Email” box
- Then enter your NetSuite user password in the “Password” box.
- If you tick the ‘remember me’ box your username and password will be saved. This means that next time you log on you will not need to re-enter these details.
The related questions:
What is Netsuite software?
NetSuite is a business management software suite offered as a service that performs enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) functions. It is a horizontal package designed for an extensive range of industries.
What is netsuite used for?
NetSuite is the world's leading provider of cloud-based business management software. NetSuite helps companies manage core business processes with a single, fully integrated system covering ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce, inventory and more.
What is the database for Netsuite?
NetSuite SuiteWorld 2011, SAN FRANCISCO—May 10, 2011—NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, today announced that it is working with Oracle Corporation to leverage the power of the Oracle Exadata Database Machine for NetSuite's cloud software solutions.
Who bought netsuite?
The software giant will pay $9.3 billion in cash to acquire NetSuite (N), a cloud computing company co-founded by Oracle executive chairman Larry Ellison, its largest shareholder.