Getting your imported cargo cleared at customs and then making it reach the destined warehouse are two tricky yet necessary procedures that make or break the reputation of every business in the market. Whether you’re a local importer or an international client trying to import and sell goods in the US market, you need a custom broker. That said, hiring traditional brokers can stir many end moment hassles – listed below – that can slow down the growth of any business.
- Your broker might be unable to contact your transportation client, leaving your cleared cargo unclaimed and deserted.
- An individual broker does not have the technical and software support that brokers at firms like Clearit USA
That said, let’s move on to the reasons that make hiring brokers at custom clearance firms so pivotal.
- They Save Your Money
Custom clearance agencies help in saving big bucks in the following ways.
- They reduce port storage fee by getting most parcels cleared within half an hour.
- They offer cargo insurance services at fair and transparent rates.
- They Define Your Online Market Success
Certain programs like the ClearitUSA fba program makes you eligible to import goods in the US and then sell them on amazon. The process is easy and beneficial because:
- Under this program, the company takes the responsibility of not just getting your cargo custom cleared in time, but also making it hit the amazon warehouse anywhere in the country without a delay.
- Timely delivery keeps the customers happy that helps in building your rapport.
- They Deal with all Kinds of Cargo
Your cargo can arrive at any port via water, truck, or air, Clearit can get it cleared everywhere in the US. Other than that, they can also get a clearance for parcels – like the ones listed below – that require additional approval and multiple quality checks at customs.
- Alcohol and tobacco.
- Medicinal drugs.
- Medical Equipments.
- They have Top-notch Communication Services
The communication services they provide are set apart from many others since they offer live support agents to deal with any problem you might be experiencing. Besides, their agents are highly trained professionals fully capable of dealing with all sorts of emergencies.
- They Help with Invoice Building
Any discrepancies in the commercial invoice can dangle your cargo at customs. The results won’t be pleasant.
- A lot of time will go into making new documents and paperwork to clear the cargo.
- You’ll have to bear the additional delay and storage fee until the cargo is cleared.
These problems can be eliminated if you’ll use the clearit USA invoice building software to produce error-free and readable invoice.
On a parting note, hiring a reputable firm is the only solution to success when you’re importing goods with the aim of establishing or expanding your business.