This is a quick and easy guide that will monitor you through each and every aspect of playing roulette online. Playing roulette can be tricky sometimes if you are unaware of how the game of roulette works, rules and regulations, tips, and hacks on how to win more. After understanding this guide, you can hop onto any website of your liking and test your new skills to play roulette online.
How does roulette works?
Table of content for roulette includes a spinning wheel, a table to place bets, and a ball that lands on the winning numbers. There are a lot of variants of roulette available and you have to choose one amongst them. Some famous versions of roulette between players are American roulette, European roulette, and Live Dealer roulette.
After you are enrolled in the game, you need to play your first bet. With all players placing their bets, the game begins. If you are playing live roulette, then the dealer will spin the wheel and the ball will stop on one of the numbers and that will be the winning number or color. If your prediction is correct, then you’re the winner!
Rules for playing online roulette:
Common rules are: place your bets, the game starts – no more bets, the winner is announced, and losing bets go to the house. But for different versions of roulette, there are few changes which are listed below:
- European roulette:
- En Prison: if all the balls stop on zero, the player has two choices:
- Reclaim half of losing bet
- Leave the bet for the next spin. If its zero again, the player loses. If the next spin matches with the bet, the player’s money is returned.
- La Partage: if the ball stops at zero, the player loses half of his bet automatically.
- American roulette: all bets are placed but if the ball lands on single or double zero then the player loses.
- French roulette: if the ball lands on zero, bets are lost. The constrain followed: single zero: red; double zero: black. Counted as pair and manqué and impair and passé respectively.
The roulette wheel:
Depending on the presence or absence of double zero, the wheel has 37 or 38 numbers listed randomly. The Wheel and the ball spin in opposite direction.
One can bet on first, second or third dozen, three columns, first or second 18 as well. It is important to know where you bet and its outcome.
- The street bet: starting from left column number, betting on three numbers in a row.
- The corner bet: betting on four numbers
- The split bet: betting on two numbers
- The line bet: betting on six numbers
- The inside bet: hardest yet most rewarding bet to win as bets are placed on a single number or small group of numbers.
- The outside bet: the easiest but unfortunately low rewarded. These focus on betting on large groups like reds or blacks, odds or evens, or from 1 to 18 or 19 to 36.