A vacation planned at Ladakh will be a magical experience if you plan and execute your itinerary well. Leh-Ladakh has always been amongst the popular holidaying destinations for tourists worldwide and vacation on cruise is also gaining popularity among travellers which you can also take if you want to experience something different.
However, if something goes wrong with your planning itself, you might be disappointed in the end as the Ladakh features different adventurous activities in different months. So, to reap out the best advantages from your Ladakh tour, all you need is proper itinerary execution.
A one week stay in Ladakh is more than enough to rejuvenate yourself back to the hustle and bustle of your life. For the first day, you need to rest and acclimatize to the surroundings as the temperatures and weather conditions at Leh-Ladakh are quite different from those in your hometown. During your period of acclimatization, you can explore the nearby regions or go for some shopping adventures. The downtown itself has got a good number of restaurants to be included in your Ladakh itinerary. To know more about a perfect trip of Ladakh, you can see some thrillophilia google reviews. Here’s a quick take at how you should prepare your Ladakh itinerary –
Day 1 –
- Experience the tranquil setting of the Sanchi Stupa.
- Explore the landmark of Leh – Tsemo Fort.
- Reserve your seat at the Old Town Café of Ladakh and try the sumptuous local flavors.
- Marvel the impressive replica of the Potala Palace.
- Seek Goddess Tara blessings at the Sankar Monastery.
- End your Day 1 tour with a luxurious dinner date at the Tibetan Kitchen
Day 2 –
- Get up early in the morning, have your breakfast, and start your journey in the direction of the Nubra Valley.
- Enjoy a memorable drive through the rugged terrains of the Khardung La.
- Make your way to the Diskit Monastery.
- Explore the sand dunes with a delightful camel safari.
Day 3 –
- Drive towards the off-beat destination of Ladakh – Panamik hot water springs.
- Enjoy a yak cheese pizza and lemon ice sponge in a tranquil ambiance of Gesmo Restaurant.
Day 4 –
- Start your day early for a magical and surreal visit to the Pangong Tso
- Enjoy overnight campsite near the Thiksey Monastery
Day 5 –
- On your way back to the Ladakh, pay homage at the Hemis Monastery.
- Satisfy your taste buds with the delectable food at the Pumernickel German Bakery.
- Self-drive through the magnetic twists and turns lined up at the Magnetic Hills.
- In the evening, seek holy blessings at the Gurudwara Pathar Sahib.
- Call off your day 5 activities with a luxurious dinner at Café Jeevan
Day 6 –
- Visit Tso Moriri and plan for an overnight camping adventure.
- We have summarized your Leh-Ladakh one week visit here. Our itinerary will certainly soak the best of all experiences that Ladakh has got to showcase.